Free For A Limited Time
We Want To Give You A Free Cyber-Security Risk Assessment That Gives You The Answers You Want And The Certainty You Need
After this Assessment, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- If you and your employees’ login credentials are being sold on the Dark Web (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS will shock you). Thanks to a new threat intelligence and ID-monitoring service we subscribe to, we can run a report on YOUR company and see what credentials are actively being sold on the Dark Web, which is a part of the World Wide Web accessible only by means of special software, allowing operators to remain completely anonymous and untraceable, used by the most notorious cybercrime rings around the world.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms, and even sabotage by rogue employees. If you’re not getting critical weekly security patches, bi-weekly updates, system lockdowns, or O365 Monitoring from your current IT company, your systems probably aren’t secure. You should also know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening.
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- DO your employees truly know how to spot a phishing e-mail? We will actually put them to the test. We’ve never seen a company pass 100%. Never.
- Are your IT systems, backups, email, PII, FCI, and CUI handling in sync with compliance requirements for HIPAA, GLBA, SOX, CMMC, or even your Insurance coverage and using best practices to ensure your company is protected?
- If we DO find problems…overlooked security loopholes, inadequate backups, credentials that have been compromised, out-of-date firewall and antivirus software and (often) active malware…on one or more of the PCs in your office, we will propose an Action Plan to remediate the situation that you can have us implement for you if you choose. Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off
(What To Do Now)
I know you are extremely busy, and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off, worry about it “later,” or dismiss it altogether. That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice. This I can guarantee: At some point, you WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH A CYBER SECURITY EVENT.
Hopefully, you’ll be brilliantly prepared for it and experience only a minor inconvenience at most. But if you wait and do NOTHING, I can practically guarantee this will be a far more costly, disruptive, and devastating attack that will happen to your business.
You’ve spent a lifetime working hard to get where you are today. Don’t let some lowlife thief operating outside the law in another country get away with taking that from you. And certainly don’t “hope” your IT guys have you covered. Get the facts and be sure you are protected.
Complete the form on the top right side of this page to schedule your Free, CONFIDENTIAL Cyber Security Risk Assessment today.
Fill In The Form Below To Instantly Claim Your Cyber-Security Risk Assessment
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise NEVER to rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.